Thursday, December 11, 2008

With Boss...

In case you don't know or don't realise, I loooooooove horses... since I was little... love them forever and ever and ever...
Boss is the name of this horse. He belongs to Mommy's friend's sister, Sarah. We went to a baby party last week and the family had two horses. Boss was a bit old but he was very friendly and gentle. Sarah used to ride Boss on races and won many times. So Boss was a champion horse. Very lucky to have the chance to hop on him... I like him. I hope to be able to go and see him again one day. Mommy's friend had a biiiig property with lots of animals. I also saw a lot of wild wallabies hopping around that evening...


Me again posing on Boss

Mommy tried to get me to feed Boss but I was a bit scared in the beginning...

Now.. I was still scared but tried... Boss has got big teeth... but they said he wouldn't crunch my fingers if I was careful... if...

We are all playing with playdough after the yummy dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home