Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Brother...

It has been over a year since the last update and despite many protests from many people, my mommy claimed she was super busy but I still think she was just being lazy... But here it is finally... an update... and well, hopefully a few more after this. There has been quite a lot going on between then and now. I have just turned 4 and brother is turning 2 soon. We played together well although I don't like it when brother always tries to snatch my food.. He loves his food but so do I.. well, not as much as he does, but still...
I am going to go to Preschool next year, 3 days a week.. yiha.. i can't wait. We are also going to go on a big family holiday back to where mommy came from in January to attend ciu-ciu Ti and aunty Kirsten's wedding. That would be fun! I will be the flower girl... yes!
Hmm.. what else? hard to think of where to start telling... maybe when mommy starts to post some more photos, I could tell more from the photos. But for now, here you are... some photos of my brother... He is big boy now. I love playing with him. He is a bit naughty at times especially when he copies what I do! That's when mommy will have a go at me for giving bad examples to brother. Well, I would say that's your fault, brother, for copying me... not my fault for doing it! Sometimes we fight as well, especially when my brother tries to take MY food when he already finishes his. Oh, and sometimes when I can get angry at my mommy for having a go at him even when he is naughty. I love my brother!


Hmmm... mommy, haven't we seen photo of me like this somewhere before? We kids just like smudging chocolate all over our face... it's fun, especially when we could get away doing it on the clothes, floor and furniture as well.. Hey, brother, watch out, you are just next to daddy's message chair. Don't think he would want chocolate on it as well after the orange juice last week...

Giddy up horse... giddy up...
Howdy, partner...!

yes, just like that...

hey mommy... i know that photo... I took it! I got your camera last night (mom: 'last night' is what Cherese said for every occassion in the past) and we went upstairs into the bedroom and took photos...


Yeah.. look who like to have their photos taken..!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ada Di Bali said...

Hey cool,budy :-) =Ari=

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home