Monday, June 18, 2007

Katherine Gorge with Aunty Cat

Mommy's friend, Aunty Cat (I pronounced it Aunty Tat), from Tassie came and stayed with us for a week for holiday. We did a lot of things with her and when mommy's working, she took me out as well. I think she thought I was naughty but cute. We went fish feeding as well and she bought me an icypole. On the weekend, we went for a 4 hour boat tour in Katherine Gorge which is about 299 km from Darwin. We had a great time, grandma, mommy, aunty Tat, Nathaniel and I.




Sorry, 'thaniel... you are too little to go into this big nice Lily pond. You are lucky enough that mommy can carry you to here and you don't have to wait on the boat. It was a rough walk to here.

There were 4 gorges that we toured with the boats. From each gorge, we had to get off the boat, walk on the sand and across the stoney separator between one gorge to another, and then get on to another boat. I was always running although sometimes when it got too dangerous mommy had to carry me across.
Look.. look.. brother is eating icypole... hey, brother, aren't you a bit too small for icypole???
Don't try and chase me mommy... I am not going anywhere anyway. So don't worry.
Hey, have you ever seen a 'natural catwalk' ???
sua ku...
picture of a thousand words...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ada Di Bali said...

Hey kids, you had good time at Katherine, didnt you. I had a great one too just a month earlier before you :-) =Ari=

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home