Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Bunnies

I don't know how many easter bunnies around but they certainly left quite a few chocolate eggs and chocolate bunnies around! Easter eggs hunt on Sunday. First ones I found was when I opened the door to get out, they were just there! (Although I think the bunny was a bit sick coz it was very hot. When I picked it up, it felt a bit sick and I had to quickly put it in the fridge) Then I had to go to look for them around the trees and grass. And I found a lot! I loved unwrapping them. I kept unwrapping and unwrapping them, I didn't even care if I ate them. I would've still be unwrapping them if mommy hadn't stopped me. sst.. she is a bit of a spoilsport. She said I have to stop unwrapping them until I want to eat them. But.. who cares..!
Oh, btw, I also collect brother's share too.. well, he was still a tad too little to get out there and hunt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home