Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey hey... I just turn FOUR!

I am a big girl now, well... I have been for a little while, it's just that I am even bigger now ;-). I just turned four last month. I had a big birthday party at the park next to where we live. Had a lot of friends coming and I was very happy. We played lots of games like egg n spoon race, sack race, pass the parcel and I had a big princess pinnata full of goodies.

Me with my big 4 pink birthday cake.

Well, I didn't win but I had a lot of fun!

This was us looking for all the goodies that fell out of my princess pinnata.

Me again... on my birthday...

Here I was with Isabela, Joseph, Jameson and Ben. We are forming a staircase cutekids band and this was our first meeting.

Poor brother wasn't too happy. He didn't get any attention at all on that day... Almost forgotten.. lucky Nanna Rani is with him a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home