Sunday, September 03, 2006

Family and Friends from the East

This me and my grandma in singapore. She and my grampa is coming to visit us again in December this year to help my mommy for when my little brother arrive. Can't wait to see them again because they always spoil me rotten! :) I can get away with anything and everything...

This is me with my cousins Samantha and Megan. We were so serious watching 'Barney'. They introduced Barney to me and I've addicted to Barney since then.

This is me (again!) with my mommy's friend in Jakarta. She used to be mommy's teacher a long time ago in Medan. We had a lot of fun there we went shopping, swimming and eating (of course!). Mommy bought me lots of toys including my doggie and meow.

With all mommy's long time friends in medan and their kids. Mommy said that they have been friends from about 6 yrs old. That must be a long time ago, coz now they're all very old and have many kids. Aunty Nana has 3, Aunty Imelda has 2, Aunty Vivi has 2 and Aunty Lina has 2. Mommy said there should be one more but she is now living in Pekan Baru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home